All of us have a dream of our perfect wedding day. We dream about how our wedding hall should be, the decorations, drinks, food and of course about how you look. You take a lot of care about how you look, is there any pimple on your face, you carefully decide who should be your makeup artist and your wedding fashion designer. The main thing that attracts people is your dress.
Of course. Wedding dresses play a very important role on your wedding day. It’s not just that you wear it for others, but you wear it for you to feel good and confident on your wedding. We all feel happy and confident when we have the right outfit that suits on us. So we all would be very confused about whom to choose for designing our dress that suits right for us and the dress that you like. There are many kinds of wedding dresses according to different cultures. Some cultures use lehengas, few use sarees of different colors like red, white, golden etc. The most attractive of all the dresses which makes the bride look pretty and cute is the wedding gowns. Every girl’s dream is to look like a princess. But don’t know where to get your desired dress. Once you get your dream wedding dress, the rest will fall into place. So choosing your wedding dress is primary.
Types of wedding gowns:
1) A-line gown- this type of gown looks more flown than other types. It fits through your body structure until your waist and then cascade outwards to the ground resembling an A shape throughout. It is suitable for all body shapes.
2) Ball gown- this type of gown fits your upper body until your belly button and then suits itself in the form of a ball like structure bulged up. This type of gown is also suitable for almost all body types, but looks the best for small sized upper bodies.
3) Trumpet gown- it is called the fit and flare type of gown. It fits your body shape till the mid- thigh and then cascades out from mid-thigh in the structure of a mermaid and a trumpet.
4) Sheath or column gown- it’s the gown that is narrow in shape from the neck to the hem. It is ideal for athletic and slim body types.
5) Jump suit- it is one piece garment consisting of pant at the bottom and a garment at the back attached to the trousers. Suitable for all body types.
As we can see the wide variety of wedding dresses you can have, the costs are to be considered reasonable and keeping this in mind, Eisenge Wedding Dresses available at https://www.eisenge.com/ has got a wide range of wedding dresses at affordable costs which you need not worry.
You must be wondering what to do with the wedding dress after the wedding.
Post wedding DIY with the gowns-
1) Make it as a cocktail dress.
2) Turn it into a small frock for your little ones.